Winter has finally ended and now is the perfect time to work on those indoor and outdoor home improvement plans you’ve been talking about. Below are a few remodeling projects that are perfect for Spring.
- Sunroom Additions – There are sunroom designs that look more like greenhouses with windows all around while others are more like enclosed porches. Still other designs are simply light filled rooms that can be used year-round. Whatever your definition of a sunroom, adding one to your home is a great way to increase the value of your home while you maximize living space.
- Deck or Patio Installation – Adding a deck or patio addition can give you a great space to enjoy the outdoors, entertain guests and double your living space! It’s estimated that a deck or patio addition can deliver as much as a 90% return on investment. Adding an outdoor fireplace or fire pit makes for the perfect gathering spot for cool summer and fall nights.
- Outdoor Kitchens – If you enjoy the outdoors, you may want to expand your living space by creating an outdoor kitchen. Building an island around a grill in your backyard and adding a roof allows an outdoor kitchen to be used during other colder months of the year. This type of luxury feature can really increase the value of your home!
- Basement Remodeling– Spring is actually the best time to begin a basement remodel. Signs of moisture issues involving your foundation are often hidden by stacks of boxes and furniture because basements often become a dumping ground. A spring clean and decluttering will help you organize things, reveal any issues and help determine the scope of your basement remodel.
- Kitchen Remodeling – Spring is the ideal time to begin this type of project too since contractors won’t be tracking in cold and snow. Updates like new cabinets, countertops, or flooring may not cost as much as you think. Plus, a kitchen makeover can significantly improve the value of your home.
Before jumping into any home remodeling project, choose a contractor that you can trust with a team of professionals that will take care of you and your home. Walker Family Construction has over 30 years of experience in the home building and remodeling industry and can help you create and build the project of your dreams. Give us a call today at (440) 537-8060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can help you.